Austin, TX Custom Frameless Glass Showers Doors
Formerly Know As Ames Mirror & Glass
Want to get a quote in 5 minutes or less?
Servicing The Austin TX
Feel free to give us a call for a design consult or estimate.
We know that quality matters at GCS Glass & Mirror, and our team in Austin is committed to making sure you get the perfect glass for your needs. We are a veteran & family-owned GCS location that specializes in custom residential glass projects and small commercial glass & mirror installations.
Previously Known as “Ames Mirror & Glass” GCS Glass & Mirror Of Austin was built on the principle that the customer experience matters – from start to finish. We pride ourselves on installing quality products by skilled craftsmen. We’ve trained our team – from design to clean up – to pay attention to the details every step of the way. Our company and our culture are built on three generations of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values.
Limited Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty
GCS Glass & Mirror warrants our products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as it is owned by the original purchasing business or consumer. If a claim is deemed valid, the decision whether to repair or replace is determined by GCS Glass & Mirror.
We provide the highest quality glass products & services In The Austin Texas Area.
Austin Frameless Glass Showers & Doors
Transform your bathroom by just replacing your shower glass Enclousre or door
Everybody has a shower, but do you have a frameless shower? Let us help you design and create your new custom shower door. Shower doors not only provide elegance to your bathroom but also value. Easy to clean with minimal maintenance. Not like your old typical framed shower door. We also offer the most popular shower in years. THE GRID SHOWER. These showers are the hottest item in home building for the last couple of years and the trend is still climbing. Check out our quick shower door estimate walkthrough for a fast and easy quote. We are conveniently located in Austin, Tx. Call Us Today!
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- St. David’s Episcopal Church which is on 301 East 8th Street.
- Our Lady Of Guadalupe Parish which is on 1206 East 9th Street.
- Central Presbyterian Church which is on 200 East 8th Street.
- St. Martin’s Lutheran Church & Preschool which is on 606 West 15th Street.
- First United Methodist Church of Austin which is on 1201 Lavaca Street.
- St Austin Catholic Parish which is on 2026 Guadalupe Street.
- The Austin Stone Downtown which is on 1715 West Cesar Chavez Street.
- Central Christian Church which is on 1110 Guadalupe Street.
- First Baptist Church of Austin which is on 901 Trinity Street.
- University Baptist Church which is on 2130 Guadalupe Street.
- Butterfly Bridge which is on Shoal Creek Boulevard.
- The University of Texas at Austin
- UFCU Disch-Falk Field which is on 1300 East Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard.
- Red & Charline McCombs Field which is on 2001 Comal Street.
- University of Texas Athletics which is on 405 East 23rd Street.
- Auditorium Shores at Town Lake Metropolitan Park which is on 900 West Riverside Drive.
- Republic Square which is on 422 Guadalupe Street.
- Pease District Park which is on 1100 Kingsbury Street.
- Edward Rendon Sr. Park at Festival Beach in Town Lake Metropolitan Park which is on 2101 Jesse E. Segovia Street.
- Butler Metro Park which is on 1000 Barton Springs Road.
- Caswell Tennis Center which is on 2312 Shoal Creek Boulevard.
- Pan American Neighborhood Park which is on 2100 East 3rd Street.
- Seed Coalition which is on 1303 San Antonio Street STE 500.
- Waller Beach at Town Lake Metropolitan Park which is on 30 East Avenue.
- Deep Roots Garden which is on 717 Henderson Street.
- Bullock Texas State History Museum which is on 1800 Congress Avenue.
- Texas Memorial Museum which is on 2400 Trinity Street.
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum which is on 605 Azie Morton Road.
- LBJ Presidential Library which is on 2313 Red River Street.
- Mexic-Arte Museum which is on 419 Congress Avenue.
- Museum of the Weird which is on 412 East 6th Street.
- Visual Arts Center which is on 2300 Trinity Street.
- Harry Ransom Center which is on The University of Texas at Austin, 300 West 21st Street.
- Women & Their Work which is on 1311 East Cesar Chavez Street.
- Austin History Center, Austin Public Library which is on 810 Guadalupe Street.
Schedule A Virtual Consult With An Austin TX Representative Today!
We pride ourselves in having fast and professional staff that are always ready to help you with your next project.