Custom Frameless Glass & Shower Door Installation & Design Company Austin, TX
Formerly Know As Ames Mirror & Glass Austin
Want to get a quote in 5 minutes or less?
Servicing The Greater Austin TX
Feel free to give us a call for a design consult or estimate.
We know that quality matters at GCS Glass & Mirror, and our team in Austin is committed to making sure we are the right Glass Company for all your needs. We are a veteran & family-owned GCS location that specializes in custom residential glass projects and small commercial glass & mirror installations.
Previously Known as “Ames Mirror & Glass” GCS Glass & Mirror Of Austin is a glass company built on the principle that the customer experience matters – from start to finish. We pride ourselves on installing quality products by skilled craftsmen. We’ve trained our team – from design to clean up – to pay attention to the details every step of the way. Our glass company and our culture are built on three generations of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values. From custom shower enclosures and mirrors to storefronts and windows, we have the expertise and experience to handle any project for your home or small businesses.
Limited Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty
GCS Glass & Mirror warrants our products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as it is owned by the original purchasing business or consumer. If a claim is deemed valid, the decision whether to repair or replace is determined by GCS Glass & Mirror.
We provide the highest quality glass products & services In The Austin Texas Area.
Austin Frameless Glass Showers & Doors
Transform your bathroom by just replacing your shower glass Enclousre or door
Everybody has a shower, but do you have a frameless shower? Let us help you design and create your new custom shower door. Shower doors not only provide elegance to your bathroom but also value. Easy to clean with minimal maintenance. Not like your old typical framed shower door. We also offer the most popular shower in years. THE GRID SHOWER. These showers are the hottest item in home building for the last couple of years and the trend is still climbing. Check out our quick shower door estimate walkthrough for a fast and easy quote. We are conveniently located in Austin, Tx. Call Us Today!
The city of Austin, Texas, is packed with exciting activities and attractions. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a local looking for something new to do, there’s plenty to discover in this vibrant city. The area has something for everyone, from its thriving music scene and art galleries to its thrilling outdoor activities and restaurants.
Often referred to as Bat City because it’s home to the world’s largest urban bat colony. During dusk and nightfall, millions of Mexican free-tailed bats take off from underneath the Congress Avenue Bridge and can be seen soaring over downtown. Every year, thousands of visitors flock to witness this spectacular event. The city has embraced its nickname by celebrating “Bat Fest” each May since 1998 and even featuring a bat’s design on the official skyline mural that adorns city offices.
The city center boasts a variety of trendy shops, eateries, and entertainment venues catering to all tastes. From ethnic cuisine like Mexican and Korean dishes to unique bars serving craft beer from local breweries, you’ll find something tasty any time, day, or night! You can also explore the famous 6th Street for live music, comedy shows, or drinks out on the town.
For those seeking an adventure outdoors, the Bat City area has plenty of options. Numerous trails around parts of downtown are perfect for hiking or biking, while Lake Travis offers swimming, boating, fishing, and more!
If culture is your thing, you will want to experience all the fantastic art galleries and museums in the area. Take a stroll around South Congress Avenue, where you’ll find some great keepsakes crafted by local makers and vintage shops with plenty of items from days ago. And remember all the fantastic festivals that happen each year, such as SXSW (South By Southwest) Film Festival or ACL (Austin City Limits Music Festival).
So no matter what type of experience you’re looking for during your stay in Bat City, there’s something here for everyone!
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Butterfly Bridge which is on Shoal Creek Boulevard.
- The University of Texas at Austin
- UFCU Disch-Falk Field which is on 1300 East Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard.
- Red & Charline McCombs Field which is on 2001 Comal Street.
- University of Texas Athletics which is on 405 East 23rd Street.
- Auditorium Shores at Town Lake Metropolitan Park which is on 900 West Riverside Drive.
- Republic Square which is on 422 Guadalupe Street.
- Pease District Park which is on 1100 Kingsbury Street.
- Edward Rendon Sr. Park at Festival Beach in Town Lake Metropolitan Park which is on 2101 Jesse E. Segovia Street.
- Butler Metro Park which is on 1000 Barton Springs Road.
- Caswell Tennis Center which is on 2312 Shoal Creek Boulevard.
- Pan American Neighborhood Park which is on 2100 East 3rd Street.
- Seed Coalition which is on 1303 San Antonio Street STE 500.
- Waller Beach at Town Lake Metropolitan Park which is on 30 East Avenue.
- Deep Roots Garden which is on 717 Henderson Street.
- Bullock Texas State History Museum which is on 1800 Congress Avenue.
- Texas Memorial Museum which is on 2400 Trinity Street.
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum which is on 605 Azie Morton Road.
- LBJ Presidential Library which is on 2313 Red River Street.
- Mexic-Arte Museum which is on 419 Congress Avenue.
- Museum of the Weird which is on 412 East 6th Street.
- Visual Arts Center which is on 2300 Trinity Street.
- Harry Ransom Center which is on The University of Texas at Austin, 300 West 21st Street.
- Women & Their Work which is on 1311 East Cesar Chavez Street.
- Austin History Center, Austin Public Library which is on 810 Guadalupe Street.
Schedule A Virtual Consult With An Austin TX Glass Company Representative Today!
We pride ourselves in having fast and professional staff that are always ready to help you with your next project.