Glass Shower Doors Lakewood, CO
GCS Glass And Mirror serves Lakewood, CO residents with glass shower doors, frameless glass shower doors, and custom glass shower enclosures. One of the most important areas to consider when planning a new home or a bathroom remodel is the bathroom space. Because it is less expensive and takes up less space, the traditional tub-and-shower combination is found in many homes. However, one of the most recent trends is to install a walk-in shower and either a separate soaking tub or completely remove the bathtub.
You’ll have several options for both the enclosure and the doors with a walk-in shower. Glass is an excellent choice because it is both easy to clean and naturally water repellent. The key is to find the right style of glass shower doors for your bathroom, shower size, and personal preferences.
Glass Enclosures & Glass Shower Doors Lakewood, CO
If you find a local glass company that offers custom options for your unique bathroom, then the sky’s the limit.
You can choose from a wide range of setups:
- Shower door and panel
- Door and nib
- Door and notched panel
- Splash panel
- Tub enclosure
- Neo-angle shower
- 90-degree corner shower
- Steam showers
- Custom glass shower walls
- Sliding glass barn doors
Popular Options for Your Bathroom Remodel
Swinging glass shower doors are an excellent choice for walk-in showers. A glass contractor can use discreet hardware to attach the swinging glass door to a neighboring glass pane or wall. Homeowners in Lakewood, CO can also choose whether the door swings out, in, or both ways, providing much-needed flexibility for oddly shaped or small bathrooms. Essentially, a glass expert can customize the door design for your home to add more functionality to your bathroom while still allowing you to achieve the desired look. This kind of adaptability is exactly what every homeowner seeks.
Because a swinging glass shower door does not have a track, it is suitable for no-threshold showers. Furthermore, because there is no need for a metal frame at the top and bottom, it can make your bathroom appear larger.
Why Are People Making the Switch from Traditional Framed Glass Shower Doors to Frameless?
Traditional glass doors’ frames draw moisture like a magnet. These doors are exceedingly challenging to clean and take a long time to do so because trapped moisture can promote the growth of mildew and mold.
The frame’s tendency to block sightlines is another drawback, which might be problematic if you want to showcase the shower’s tile work or have a small bathroom. Additionally, it might make a bathroom appear small and too closed off. You should avoid using the classic framed doors of the past if you want a shower with clean lines and an open sense.
Heavy-duty tempered glass is paired with a system of covert hardware to create a frameless glass enclosure. A frameless glass shower enclosure has more steps in its construction and costs more money for heavy-duty glass, but it offers numerous advantages that a framed glass enclosure does not.
Since it doesn’t have a metal frame, the enclosure virtually disappears, allowing you to highlight the shower’s tile work, increasing the amount of light and air that enters your bathroom, and giving the area a fresh, almost spa-like feel.
Additionally, less metal means fewer locations for moisture to become trapped, reducing:
- Soap scum
The look you want to achieve will influence your choice of a glass shower door and enclosure. With a glass company that specializes in custom shower doors and enclosures, you’ll have more options for styles, hardware, glass type, and design, resulting in a truly unique look.
Contact Your Quality Service Glass Installer at GCS Glass & Mirror Today
If you’re sick of your old shower glass door and want to upgrade, call the glass experts at GCS Glass and Mirror today. Our contractors offer excellent customer service and quality workmanship, and can assist you in selecting the ideal door and enclosure design for your bathroom based on your functionality requirements, bathroom style and size, budget, and personal preferences. When you work with GCS, you can rest assured that your bathroom remodel is in capable hands.
Nothing says style and elegance like a custom glass shower door and enclosure if you want to update the look of your bathroom and create the shower of your dreams.
Contact GCS Glass and Mirror now serving Lakewood, CO today to learn more and receive a free quote.
- Mile Hi Church which is on 9077 West Alameda Avenue.
- Church On The Move which is on 9398 West Cedar Avenue.
- Grace Covenant Church which is on 10101 West Mississippi Avenue.
- Faith Ministries Church International which is on 7700 West Woodard Drive.
- Central Bible Church which is on 1490 South Pierce Street.
- St. Jude Catholic Church Community Center which is on 9405 West Florida Avenue.
- Lakewood Bible Chapel which is on 5260 West Florida Avenue.
- Colorado Christian University which is on 8787 West Alameda Avenue.
- Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design which is on 1600 Pierce Street.
- Jeffco Stadium which is on 500 Kipling Street.
- Lakewood Memorial Field which is on 7655 West 10th Avenue.
- Keli McGregor Field at Coca Cola All-Star Park which is on 200 South Harlan Street.
- Trailblazer Stadium which is on 100 South Kipling Street.
- Addenbrooke Park which is on 600 South Kipling Parkway.
- Gold Crown Foundation All Star which is on 150 South Harlan Street.
- Ray Ross Park which is on 680 South Harlan Street.
- Founders Park which is on 7351 West Florida Avenue.
- Lasley Park which is on 6677 West Florida Avenue.
- O’Kane Park which is on 7101 West 1st Avenue.
- Green Gables Park which is on.
- Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls & Toys which is on 830 Kipling Street.
- Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park which is on 801 South Yarrow Street.
- Scoobys which is on 730 South Vance Street.
- Spyzic which is on Unnamed Road.