Las Vegas, NV Custom Glass Showers, Doors, & Mirrors
Want to get a quote in 5 minutes or less?
Las Vegas NV
Feel free to give us a call for a design consult or estimate.
We know that quality matters at GCS Glass & Mirror, and our team in Las Vegas is committed to making sure you get the perfect glass for your needs. We are a veteran & family-owned GCS location that specializes in custom residential glass projects and small commercial glass & mirror installations.
When dealing with glass shower doors and custom glass projects it’s important to pay attention to the details and that’s exactly what our team specializes in and has been trained on how to do perfectly. We pride ourselves on installing quality products by skilled craftsmen. The GCS team develops new products and advances existing ones. Founded in 2013 and in 2021 we opened the Las Vegas location. We have had a tremendous amount of success. This is due to our “Can Do It” attitude along with our innovative approach to every aspect of business. We have spectacular reviews and have proven that GCS is an Elite supplier/installer of glass products.
We provide the highest quality glass products & services In The Las Vegas Nevada Area.
Las Vegas Frameless Glass Showers & Doors
Transform your bathroom by just replacing your shower glass Enclousre or door
Everybody has a shower, but do you have a frameless shower? Let us help you design and create your new custom shower door. Shower doors not only provide elegance to your bathroom but also value. Easy to clean with minimal maintenance. Not like your old typical framed shower door. We also offer the most popular shower in years. THE GRID SHOWER. These showers are the hottest item in home building for the last couple of years and the trend is still climbing. Check out our quick shower door estimate walkthrough for a fast and easy quote. We are conveniently located in Las Vegas, Nv. Call Us Today!
- Harry Reid International Airport
- St Joan of Arc Catholic Church which is on 315 South Casino Center Boulevard.
- St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church which is on 131 North 9th Street.
- Christian Science Reading Room which is on 300 South 7th Street.
- Grace Temple Ministries Las Vegas which is on 721 West McWilliams Avenue
- Pentecostal Temple Church of God in Christ which is on 1117 F Street.
- Faith Life Family Church which is on 1401 East Washington Avenue.
- First Good Shepherd Lutheran Church which is on 301 South Maryland Parkway.
- Shadrach Meshach & Abednego which is on 913 East Charleston Boulevard #d.
- St. Bridget Roman Catholic Church which is on 220 North 14th Street.
- Calvery Baptist Church which is on 317 Madison Avenue.
- Cashman Field which is on 850 Las Vegas Boulevard North.
- Rancho Alumni Stadium which is on North Bruce Street.
- Stadium which is on EB Owens after Bruce.
- Mary Dutton Park which is on 750 East Charleston Boulevard.
- Abbey Road Las Vegas which is on 611 East Fremont Street.
- Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park which is on 500 East Washington Avenue.
- Symphony Park at The Smith Center which is on 361 Symphony Park Avenue.
- Nevada Veterans Memorial which is on 555 East Washington Avenue.
- Woodlawn Cemetery which is on 1500 Las Vegas Boulevard North.
- The Mob Museum which is on 300 Stewart Avenue.
- Discovery Children’s Museum which is on 360 Promenade Place.
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum which is on 900 Las Vegas Boulevard North.
- The Neon Museum Las Vegas which is on 770 Las Vegas Boulevard North,.
- Metropolitan Gallery/Art Museum Las Vegas which is on 450 East Fremont Street #270.
Schedule A Virtual Consult With A Las Vegas Nevada Representative Today!
We pride ourselves in having fast and professional staff that are always ready to help you with your next project.
Request a call back for your next project.
Let’s Build something together!
6401 Bristol Way
Las Vegas Nevada 89108